Trilogy Technologies is a virtualization advocate as it clearly delivers powerful business benefits to our clients.
We work with clients to ensure the business benefits of virtualization are experienced across the organisation:
- The entire desktop community achieves a higher level of business continuity through improved disaster recovery solutions and delivery of high application availability.
- The finance team reaps clear savings through reduced physical infrastructure costs, hardware maintenance charges and energy bills. VMware customers typically save 50-70% on overall IT costs by consolidating their resource pools and delivering highly available machines.
- The IT team reduces time spent on repetitive tasks such as provisioning, configuration, monitoring and maintenance leaving time for focusing on more strategic issues.
We know how to make Virtualization add up for you
Virtualization is a software technology that allows you run multiple virtual machines or applications on a single physical machine. Always mindful of the business results being sought, Trilogy Technologies goes further and help organisations assess, deploy and maintain the most suitable virtualization solutions for their requirements. Our team has extensive experience in deploying virtualization solutions from the leading industry vendors including VMware, Microsoft and Citrix. We deliver desktop, server, storage and application virtualization solutions with outstanding results so your budget goes further.
Top 5 reasons to Virtualize
- Server Consolidation and Infrastructure Optimisation: Virtualization makes it possible to pool resources and run several operating systems from the same device.
- Reduce Physical Infrastructure Costs: With virtualization, you can reduce the number of servers and related IT hardware, leading to reductions in equipment, electrical and space costs.
- Improve Operational Flexibility & Responsiveness: Virtualization can help IT administrators spend less time on repetitive tasks such as provisioning, configuration, monitoring and maintenance.
- Increased Application Availability & Improved Business Continuity: Eliminate planned downtime and recover quickly from unplanned outages with the ability to backup and migrate entire virtual environments without interruption in service.
- Improved Desktop Manageability & Security: Deploy, manage and monitor secure desktop environments that end users can access locally or remotely, with or without a network connection, on almost any standard desktop, laptop or tablet PC.
Find out how Virtualization will benefit your organisation
We would be delighted to talk to you about the savings Virtualization could bring to your organisation. Contact us.