Unified Communications & Collaboration
In today’s mobile world, communication must be fast, effective and reliable across all technologies. There is a wide range of communication tools being used by people and organisations. Unified Communications (UC) combines these separate tools and enables seamless communication using a multiple range of devices regardless of platform or location.
Why implement Unified Communications?
- Make immediate cost savings through consolidation.
- Improve staff productivity and reduce the cost of travel, training and property overheads by utilising Video Conferencing, VoIP, e-mail, Presence and Instant Messaging solutions based on UC technologies.
- Accelerate business processes and improve the flow of information, maximising your business’ ability to respond.
- Redirect communications to an alternative device making it easier for users to connect.
- Increase protection and control across your communications network
Trilogy Technologies UC offering
We work with clients to develop the best Unified Communications strategy for their needs. We learn how the organisation currently communicates and what devices, platforms and locations they operate. Based on our findings we recommend the most efficient and cost effective UC solution. As certified Microsoft and Cisco partners we have the knowledge and experience to offer the most appropriate UC solution for your needs.
A sample of Unified Communications solutions we offer include:
- Microsoft Office Communications Server – the cornerstone of the Microsoft UC solution it provides presence, instant messaging, unified conferencing (audio, video, and Web) and enterprise voice for businesses around the world.
- Microsoft Exchange Server 2010 – the leading business e-mail messaging, calendaring, contact management, and software-powered voice mail solution.
- Cisco Unified Communications – connects people, information and teams to enable effective collaboration and information sharing. Cisco UC delivers a high quality, highly secure experience for any business and provides a wide range of options including IP telephony solutions, call management systems, extensive mobility solutions, presence, desktop application integration, web conferencing and video communications.
- Microsoft Sharepoint – the business productivity solution featuring collaboration, portal, content management, search, content management, business forms and business intelligence features.
To find out more about how we can help you reduce communication costs and improve collaboration please contact us and we’ll talk with you straight away.